July 20, 2011

The way I see it is that life is rough, but there's always something to be thankful about.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to write a blog about the things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my wonderful family. You are always there for me.

I'm thankful for my wonderful friends. I honestly don't know where I'd be right now if it wasn't for your support and love these past couple of months. So thank you for being there and knowing what to say.

I'm thankful for hugs and "I love you's."
I'm thankful to have the opportunity to go to school and learn.
I'm thankful for good food and clean water.
I'm thankful to have somewhere to call my home.
I'm thankful for new friends.
I'm thankful for an awesome roommate.
I'm thankful for old friends.
I'm thankful for my best friends.
I'm thankful for technology.
I'm thankful for receiving things in the mail.
I'm thankful for great movies.
I'm thankful for great books.
I'm thankful for great music.
I'm thankful for color.
I'm thankful to have a comfy bed to sleep in at night.
I'm thankful for animals.
I'm thankful to have allergy medicine so I can be around animals.
I'm thankful for cars.
I'm thankful for a lot of things.

But most of all, I'm thankful for you. Thanks for giving me hope, kindness, and so much more.

(November 16, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment