December 31, 2012

Pumpkin oatmeal.


I love oatmeal. I love pumpkin as well. So why not combine the two? I was kind of weary to try making pumpkin oatmeal again, because the first time I made it, it didn't turn out well at all. Now that I've had good pumpkin oatmeal, I think my problem the first time was my pumpkin had gone bad.

This was quite easy to make. I had about a half a can of pumpkin puree left over from when I made pumpkin cookies, and that's why I decided to make this. I first made one serving of oatmeal, and microwaved it until the majority of liquid was gone. I then added the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. I then microwaved it some more until it reached the desired temperature. Then I added in brown sugar for some sweetness.


Voila! Pumpkin oatmeal. So good. Perfect for cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment